Install Intel® AI Analytics Toolkit via Conda*
- intel-aikit-tensorflowfor deep learning workflows using Intel® Optimization for TensorFlow*.
- intel-aikit-pytorchfor deep learning workflows using Intel® Optimization for PyTorch*.
- intel-aikit-modinfor data analytics and machine learning workflows using Intel® Distribution of Modin (for accelerated Panda data frames), Intel® Extension for Scikit-learn* and Intel optimizations for XGboost (for ML training and inference).
- intel-aikitfor data science workstation development. The oneAPI AI kit samples and documents are not applicable to theintel-aikitConda package.
- Activate your existing python conda environment located in<pythonhome>:source <pythonhome>/bin/activate
- Install the AI Kit oneAPI packages in a new environment usingconda create. A list of available packages is located at https://anaconda.org/intel/repo. Not all packages in the Anaconda repository are up to date with the current release. If the repo contains an outdated version of a required component, get a newer one by installing via the command line or GUI.If the repository contains the desired version, create an AI Kit Tensorflow* environment namedaikit-tfwith this version:conda create -n aikit-tf -c intel intel-aikit-tensorflowSimilarly, you can create an AI Kit PyTorch environment namedaikit-pt:conda create -n aikit-pt -c intel intel-aikit-pytorchYou can also create an AI Kit Modin and machine learning environment namedaikit-modin:conda create -n aikit-modin -c intel intel-aikit-modin
- Set user environment. After the toolkit is installed, before accessing the tools, you must activate your python environment and set up environment variables to access the tools. For example, to activate the python environment created in the previous step, use:conda activate aikit-tf
- To install the Model Zoo for Intel® Architecture component of the toolkit, clone the main branch to your local directory:git clone https://github.com/IntelAI/models.git.
- If you have applications with long-running GPU compute workloads in native environments, you must disable the hangcheck timeout period to avoid terminating workloads.
List of Available Packages
Intel® Distribution for Python*
Intel® Distribution of Modin* (via Anaconda distribution of the toolkit using the Conda package manager)
Intel® Neural Compressor
Intel® Optimization for PyTorch*
Intel® Optimization for TensorFlow*