- Local (offline) installerdownloads all tools in the complete toolkit. Recommended for host machines with poor or no Internet connection.
- Online installerenables you to customize your toolkit. The online installer downloads a smaller installer file and requires Internet connection on a host machine.
- Installer does not send installation statistics
- Download-only mode is disabled
- Upgrade mode is disabled
Intel® FPGA Add-on for oneAPI Base Toolkit Installation Through the Online Installer
- On the screen that allows you to choose between a recommended or customized installation, selectCustomize.
- In the list of components displayed, locate the FPGA add-on component and select the add-on component version you want to install.
- Use the online installer to download all components (including the FPGA add-on, as described above) and then, use the downloaded files on an offline machine.