- Success and no new problems detected
- Usage error
- Internal error
- Application returned a non-zero exit code
- At least one new problem detected
- Application returned a non-zero exit code and at least one new problem detected
- Runs aDetect Deadlocks and Data Races (ti2)analysis on the applicationmyApp.
- Stores the result in the defaultr@@@ti2result directory in the current working directory, where@@@represents the next available number.
- Generates a summary report of detected problems, and writes it to theinspxe-cl.txtfile in the result directory.
- Returns the exit code returned bymyApp.
$ inspxe-cl -collect ti2 -return-app-exitcode -- myApp