About Choosing Baseline Results for Setting States
- Use the defaultGet problem states from previous result of same analysis typebaseline result option.
- Run an analysis.
- Use the filtering function to temporarily limit the displayed issues to only those that areNot investigated.
- Set the state of each problem issue you investigate as:
- Confirmed- Issue requires fixing but has not yet been fixed.
- Fixed- Issue requires fixing and has been fixed.
- Not a Problem- Issue does not require fixing.
- Deferred- Delay further investigation.
- The next time you rerun the analysis, verify the issues you expect to be fixed are indeed fixed.
About Naming Results and Result Directories
About Displaying Application Output
- Microsoft Visual Studio* output window
- Collection Logwindow
- Separate console window