Start a Windows* Mixed Reality Application
- Make sure the Graphics Monitor is launched on your Windows* system.
- Set up the Head Mounted Display (HMD) used in the Windows Mixed Reality (WinMR) portal by launching WinMR from the start menu and running setup.Keep the portal open after the setup is completed.
- Double-click the Graphics Monitor icon in the taskbar notification area, or right-click it and choose Graphics Monitor to start up the Graphics Monitor Launcher Screen.
- On the Graphics Monitor Launcher Screen, click theUniversal Windows Applicationstab.
- Select the desired application from the combo-box list or from the list of recent applications.
- ClickStartto launch the application with the HUD overlay.For Intel® HD Graphics and Intel® Iris® Graphics, the HUD appears in the HMD, as there is no mirrored display on-screen. For Discrete Graphics cards, the HUD is displayed on the mirrored game-view as well as the HMD.