Optimize Graphic API States
- Graphics pipeline states used by draw calls. You can modify these states directly in the Graphics Frame Analyzer and see how these modifications might improve your application performance.
- Compute pipeline states used by dispatch calls. You can view these states in the Resource Viewer.
- Select a draw call in the Main bar chart. The Resource Viewer is updated to display all resources used by the selected draw call.
- From the Resource List, choose the state to experiment with.
- Edit one or more states. Depending on the state type, use one of the following methods:
- Use ON/OFF toggle buttons to enable/disable state groups.
- Enter new values to modify numeric scalars, vectors, and bitmask values. If you enter an invalid value, the Graphics Frame Analyzer highlights it in red.
- Click the parameter to toggle between true/false, values or select a new value from the drop-down list with predefined values that conform to the graphics API specification.