System Analysis: Analyze Your Game Performance in Real Time
- Run Graphics Monitor by double-clicking the Graphics Monitor icon in the taskbar notification area or on the desktop.
- Specify the application for analysis by clicking theBrowsebutton on the lower right and browsing to your application ().On Windows, you can use a sample applicationgpasample.exe.
- Run the application by clicking theStartbutton ().The analyzed application launches in a separate window with heads-up-display (HUD) overlay on the top left. HUD shows system information and frame rate, with the lowest value shown in red and the highest shown in green.
- Return to the Graphics Monitor and click theConnect System Analyzerbutton next to your application ().System Analyzer opens and attaches to your application.
- Identify the problematic area for further detailed analysis using real-time metrics. For example, detect scenes, where:
- Frame rendering takes too long: analyze theFrame Timemetric.
- CPU and GPU workload is imbalanced: evaluate CPU and GPU load by analyzingGPU BusyandTarget App CPU Loadmetrics.
- Once step 5 is done, close System Analyzer window.