Performance Optimization for
Intel® Processor Graphics
- Tool:Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers
- Operating System:Windows*, macOS*, Ubuntu*
- GPU:Intel® Processor GraphicsGen6 - Gen11
- API:DirectX* 9 - 12, Vulkan*, OpenGL*
How to Start Analysis
- Launch theIntel® GPAGraphics Monitoron your target system.
- Capture a sample frame or stream (for Vulkan) from your game with theIntel® GPAHeads-Up Display (HUD).It is recommended to analyze performance with the latest driver and version ofIntel® GPA.
- Open the captured frame with theIntel® GPAGraphics Frame Analyzer.For Vulkan, open the captured stream in the Multiframe View, and then select a frame to open withIntel® GPAGraphics Frame Analyzer.
- Click the button to enable the Advanced Profiling mode, and then select any event or group of events for further analysis.
- Total cycle count of all selected events is ≥ 20,000.Check the GPU Core Clocks, cycles metric.
- There are no state changes between the events, such as shader changes, pipeline state, and so on Texture and constant changes are exempt from this rule, unless the texture is a dynamically-generated surface.
- Events share the same render, depth, and stencil surface. This is not an explicit check inIntel® GPA.