Step 6: Configure Intel® TCC Tools in BIOS
Configure the BIOS Options
- In the BIOS, navigate toIntel Advanced Menu>Intel® Time Coordinated Computing.
- SetSoftware SRAMto<Enabled>.
- SetData Streams Optimizerto<Enabled>.
- Disable authentication ONLY IF working with an Intel reference BIOS binary with Intel® Boot Guard profile set to 0 (legacy, SEP0) on an Intel CRB or RVP and the End Of Manufacturing flow has not been completed. This is to facilitate preproduction evaluation. Alternatively, you can enable authentication for preproduction and production use. For details, see the white paper Intel® Time Coordinated Computing (Intel® TCC) Security for UEFI BIOS.To disable security authentication:
- When Intel® TCC Mode is enabled, the Intel® TCC Authentication Menu item is available and enabled by default. Confirm that your screen looks similar to the image:
- Navigate to theIntel® TCC Authentication <OEM Enrolled Key>field and change it to<Disabled>:A message will appear:
- PressEnterto confirm the change.
- Save your changes and exit the BIOS. The system reboots.