Step 5: Configure the BIOS
- In the BIOS, setIntel Advanced Menu>Intel® Time Coordinated Computing>Intel® TCC Modeto<Enabled>.
- Execute this step ONLY IF working with an Intel reference BIOS binary on an Intel CRB/RVP. This step will disable security authentication of Intel® TCC. This is to facilitate preproduction evaluation. For more details on the signing mechanism, see the white paper Intel® Time Coordinated Computing (Intel® TCC) Security for UEFI BIOS.
- When Intel® TCC Mode is enabled, the Intel® TCC Authentication menu item is available and enabled by default. Confirm that your screen matches this image:
- Navigate to theIntel® TCC Authentication <Enabled>field and change it to<Disabled>. A message will appear:
- PressEnterto confirm the change.
- Save your changes and exit the BIOS. The system reboots.