Install oneTBB on Windows* OS
- If you plan to install oneTBB as a standalone product, follow the instructions below, using the installer GUI or a package manager of your choice.
Install with GUI
- Decide on the Windows installer type that you will use:
- Online installerhas a smaller file size but requires a permanent Internet connection while running.
- Offline installerhas a bigger file size but requires an Internet connection only to download the installer file, and then runs offline.
- Having decided on the installer type, click the corresponding link to start the download.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Run the.exefile you have downloaded. The installation package extractor will be launched.
- Specify the path where to extract the package - default isC:\Users\<user>\Downloads\w_tbb_oneapi_p_<product_version>_offline.
- If necessary, select theRemove temporary extracted files after installationcheckbox.
- If you are running the offline installer, clickContinueto proceed. The online installer will proceed automatically.
- In theSummarystep, select theI accept the terms of the license agreementcheckbox.
- Select the installation mode:
- To use default installation settings, selectRecommended Installation. oneTBB will be installed in the default location:%Program FIles (x86)%\Intel\oneAPI\. ClickContinueand proceed to theIntegrate IDEstep.
- To modify installation settings, selectCustom Installationand clickCustomize. You will proceed to theSelect Componentsstep. However, no components other than oneTBB can be selected due to solution nature. In this mode, you can change the default installation location by clickingChangein the bottom-left corner of the window.
- At theIntegrate IDEstep, the program checks if it is possible to deploy oneTBB fully integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE - for that, the supported IDE version must be installed on the target machine. If not installed, you can exit the setup and restart it after installing the IDE, or proceed without integration.
- At theSoftware Improvement Programstep, select the option you prefer. Then clickInstallto start the installation.
- Wait for the process to complete. Then clickFinishto close the installer orGo to Installed Productsto check for updates or take other actions.