Configure Your System
Install Software Prerequisites
- Microsoft Visual Studio* 2017 15.9.10 or higher.For Microsoft Windows*, the Visual Studio* C++ Development tools must be installed, including the CMake tools in the Desktop development with C++ workload. Installing the Linux Development with C++ workload will not provide the necessary tools to run all samples. Use the links below to install Visual Studio and CMake.Visual C++ Tools for CMake is installed by default as part of theDesktop Development with C++ workload.
- CMake* 3.12 or higher. Althoughthe CMake isnot required by the oneAPI tools and toolkits, many oneAPI samples are provided as CMake projects and require CMake to build them. For more information about CMake, refer to CMake.org.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 or 2019 installations may already include the CMake 3.12 extension.
- Git* for Windows 184.108.40.206 or higher
- Optional: A.ppmimage viewer to open result images ()This guide uses ImageMagick to work with images. For example, it uses the ImageMagickconverttool to convert images to the format supported by the Intel® Open Image Denoise.
Intel® Implicit SPMD Program Compiler
Set Environment Variables
- Build your programs with therpathset similarly or to the local directory.
- Stage the desired version of theoneTBBruntime libraries along with resulting executables to disambiguate distributions of theoneTBBinstalled on the system.