Run a Sample Project with
Building a Project Using Microsoft* Visual Studio*
- Open Microsoft Visual Studio*.
- For Visual Studio 2019 and 2022, a page may display showing recent projects. ClickContinue without code.In the next step, you will look for a menu named Troubleshooting to fix the plug-ins.or . If you do not see either of these menu choices, then the plug-ins have not been installed. See
- From the top menu, select:
The samples screen will open.
- Visual Studio 2019 and 2022:
- Visual Studio 2017:
- On the left side, select ..
- In the center pane, selectVector Add:
- In the center area, selectVector Add. Vector Add is a simple test application that will help verify that the tools are setup correctly and can access your system's GPU.
- Click OK.
- From the Solution Explorer, right-click onvector-addand select .
- After the program is built, click. The results will display: