Issues while Requesting for Access (License or Product Key)
- I used my personal email address while requesting for access, and it has been more than two working days. I have not yet received the product key. What should I do?It is recommended to use an official email address instead of your personal email address such as Hotmail.com, qq.com, and so on.
- I used my official email address while requesting for access. It has been more than two working days, and I have not yet received the product key. What should I do?Downloading of Intel® Edge Control for Industrials involves a manual approval process. Make sure your company has a CNDA before submitting the request for access. If you have any questions regarding the CNDA with Intel®, contact the Intel® Sales Representatives.
- I received the email with the product key. What should I do next?After receiving the product key, you can download the ECI Release Package:
- Go to the Intel® Developer Zone. You might have to sign in.
- ClickDownload recommended configuration.
- Select the configuration for the installer. The recommended configuration is selected, by default.
- ClickDownload recommended configuration. The download begins automatically.
- My colleague had requested for access and received the email with the product key. However, I am unable to download. Do I need to request for access again?Yes. The access is granted for the email address and not the company. So, if you want to download using a different email address, you need to request for access for that email address.