Run the Sample Application
- Check if your installation has the amr-fastmapping Docker* image.docker images |grep amr-fastmapping #if you have it installed, the result is: amr-fastmappingIf the image is not installed, continuing with these stepstriggers a build that takes longer than an hour(sometimes, a lot longer depending on the system resources and internet connection).
- Go to theAMR_containersfolder:cd <edge_insights_for_amr_path>/Edge_Insights_for_Autonomous_Mobile_Robots_<version>/AMR_containers
- Prepare the environment setup:source ./01_docker_sdk_env/docker_compose/common/docker_compose.source export CONTAINER_BASE_PATH=`pwd` export ROS_DOMAIN_ID=17 # If the bags were not extracted before do it now unzip 01_docker_sdk_env/docker_compose/06_bags.zip -d 01_docker_sdk_env/docker_compose/ sudo chmod 0777 -R 01_docker_sdk_env/docker_compose/06_bags
- Run the FastMapping Algorithm using a bag of a robot spinning:CHOOSE_USER=eiforamr docker-compose -f 01_docker_sdk_env/docker_compose/05_tutorials/fastmapping.tutorial.yml upExpected output:
- To close this, do one of the following:
CHOOSE_USER=eiforamr docker-compose -f 01_docker_sdk_env/docker_compose/05_tutorials/fastmapping.tutorial.yml down
- TypeCtrl-cin the terminal where you did the up command.
- Run this command in another terminal: