Install and Uninstall Modules from Edge Software Packages
- Add and configure the packages downloaded from the Edge Software Hub.
- View which Edge Software Packages are installed in the host machine.
- View modules downloaded and installed with the Edge Software Package, verify their installation status and log files, and uninstall modules.
- View compatible modules available for download and installation, and install modules.
Step 1: Go to Configure > Edge Software Packages and Modules
Step 2: Install the Packages
- Click onAdd Package.
- Click onBrowse Filesfor the required Edge Software Package downloaded from Edge Software Hub. This example uses the Edge Insights for Vision package.Do not refresh the page and do not navigate to other screens while the package is being uploaded.
- Once the package is uploaded successfully, it will fetch the corresponding Edge Software package name and modules.
- In this example, the Vision package is loaded successfully. Now you can install the package providing the product key.
- Enter the Product Key for the Edge Software Package. The Product Key is contained in the email you received from Intel confirming your download and it's used to verify the license.
- After the product key is validated, a pop-up will display on the screen showing installation of the package in progress. Click on theClosebutton to continue the installation in the background. This example uses the Edge Insights for Vision package downloaded from Edge Software Hub.You are only prompted to enter the product key the first time that you install the package.
- Once the package is installed successfully, theConfigureoption will be enabled as shown in the screenshot below. Now you can view the available and installed modules by clicking on theConfigureoption.
Step 3: Install a Module
- For example, findAmazon Web Services Greengrass Prerequisitesin theModules Available for Installlist. Select the checkbox for Amazon Web Services Greengrass Prerequisites and selectInstall Modulesat the top of the Modules Available.
- SelectInstall.In theModules available for Installlist, you will see the module selected and the installation progress.
Step 4: Uninstall a Module
- FindAmazon Web Services Greengrass Prerequisitesin theModules Installedlist.
- You will be prompted to confirm the action. To proceed, selectUninstall.