Virtual Machines - Troubleshooting
sudo docker restart esm-vm-agent
FS0: cd EFI/BOOT BOOTX64.EFI
- After executing all the prerequisites with the required files from GitHub, restart theesm-vm-agentcontainer by issuing the below command on the terminal of the host device:sudo docker restart esm-vm-agent
- Click on theInformationicon to see details about the error.
- If the system is behind a proxy, ensure that proxy configuration in the/etc/environmentfile is correct.
- Verify that no other applications are currently using port 8888 as it is reserved for Edge Software Provisioner.
- ReinstallIntel® Edge Software Configuratorafter making the changes above.
- Intel® Edge Software Configuratorrequires wired Internet connection for virtual machine operations. Make sure your system is not connected through WiFi.
- Verify Edge Software Provisioner is accessible over the IP address, for example, http://<ip_address>:8888/tftp
- Delete the Virtual Machine for which the installation failed and create a new one. This is usually due to interruptions caused by the system.
- Enable Intel® VT-x in the BIOS.
- Ensure there is enough available memory on the host system before adding new virtual machine. Select virtual machine template with smaller memory allocation (2048 MB minimum).
- Ensure there is enough available memory on the host system or edit the virtual machine to reduce its memory allocation before powering on the virtual machine.
- Restart the system.