Step 1: Go to Configure > Virtual Machines
- Click onConfigurein the top menu and selectVirtual Machines.In theVirtual Machinesscreen, you will see a list of existing virtual machines, their status, OS type and version, resources, and available actions. You can also search for a specific virtual machine.If there are no virtual machines in the host machine, theVirtual Machinesscreen displays a message and shortcut for adding Virtual Machines.
Step 2: Add Images
- In theVirtual Machinesscreen, click on theImagestab.You will see the list of Local Install Media Images, Network Images, and Virtual Disk Images, if they were already added.
- Click onAdd Install Mediato create Local Install Media. Click onAdd Virtual Disk Imageto create a Virtual Disk Image.
- Click onBrowse Filesto access the required image zip folder for adding a Local Install Media file.Make sure to upload a valid file. Do not refresh the page and do not log out while the image is being uploaded.
- Click onClosefor image addition to proceed in the background.If you click onClose, then you will not be able to see the image addition progress status on the screen, but you will be notified once the image addition is successful.
- A notification will pop up, letting you know that a new image was added successfully.