Redeploy Edge Nodes
Step 1: Go to Deploy > Deploy Edge Nodes
- Click onDeployin the top menu and selectDeploy Edge Nodes.
- In theDeploy Edge Nodesscreen, you will see 3 tab sections:Workload Templates,Ongoing Deployment, andCompleted Deployment.Workload Templates:contains a shortcut to add a new workload deployment template. If workload templates are already configured, then you will see the list of workload templates to deploy on edge nodes along with the shortcut to add a new template.Ongoing Deployment:lists the deployment ongoing edge nodes with details like IP address, deployment status, deployment started time, and track deployment. If there are no edge nodes in ongoing deployment, this tab will display an empty screen with message as shown.Completed Deployment:lists the deployment completed edge nodes with details like IP address, deployment status, deployment completed time, and deployment summary. If there are no edge nodes in completed deployment, this tab will display an empty screen with message as shown.
Step 2: Redeploy Edge Nodes
- In theWorkload Templatetab, select theDeploybutton of any workload template to deploy it on an edge node.You will see a list of edge nodes for deploying the selected configuration.
- You also have the option to view the selected workload template by togglingShow Selected Workload Templateas shown.
- Click onView Detailsto view the workload template details.Here you can check all the details by navigating through all the tabs. Click onCloseto exit from the pop-up.
- You can view the edge node details by clicking the respective edge node name.
- Click onCloseto exit from the pop-up.
- You can also compare the workloads by clicking on theView Detailsunder theCompare Workloadscolumn.Navigate through all the tabs to view the comparison in detail. Click onCloseto exit from the pop-up.View DetailsunderCompare Workloadsis available only for the nodes that are already deployed.
- Select the edge nodes that have previous status asDeployment Success.
- Click onStart Deployment.
- Click onProceedto confirm deployment with new workload template.
- Click onCloseto continue the deployment in the background and you will be able to see the progress under theOngoing Deploymenttab.
- You can view any edge node details and performance underOngoing Deploymentby clicking on the respective edge node name. Click onCloseto exit from the pop-up.
- Click onView Summaryunder the track deployment column to track the status of ongoing deployment edge nodes. Navigate through all tabs to view in detail. Click onCloseto exit from the pop-up.Once deployment is completed, you can see the edge node on theCompleted Deploymenttab with its status asSuccessful,Partially DeployedorFailed.