Add and Onboard Edge Nodes
Step 1: Go to Deploy > Onboard Edge Nodes Click on
Step 2: Add and Onboard Edge Node
- In theOnboard Edge Nodesscreen, click onAdd Edge Node.
- Name the Edge Node. Don't use spaces or special characters.
- Click onNext.
- You will see a set of instructions to onboard an edge node in the note section, and commands for deploying an edge agent, which must be executed on the device that needs to be onboarded.
- Follow the steps mentioned on the screen to install the certificates on the edge node being onboarded.
- By executing the command given on the device to be onboarded, you can install the edge agent on your remote Docker environment. As mentioned, reboot the device after installation of agent.
- Click onBack. You will see the newly added device underSuccessfully Onboarded Node(s).