Action on Deployed Edge Nodes
- You can view the summary of any deployed edge node in theCompleted Deploymenttab by clicking onView SummaryunderActions.
- Navigate through all the tabs to view in detailed deployment summary. Click onCloseto exit from the pop-up.
- You can view complete details of deployed edge nodes by clicking on the respectiveEdge Node Name.
- Click on thePerformancetab to view Performance statistics. Similarly you can view other details like packages installed, containers and stacks configured, and virtual machine added by clicking the respective tabs.
- Click onCloseto exit from pop-up.
- You can performDelete workloadandRemove from networkoperations by clicking on the respectiveEdge Node Details, clicking onActions, and selecting the desired action.
- Like connection completed edge nodes, you can performDelete workloadandRemove connectionoperations on a single edge node or on multiple edge nodes by selecting them from theCompleted Deploymentlist with the respective icons.
- Similarly, you can alsoCustomize ColumnandFilterthe edge node list fromCompleted Deploymentblock with the respective icons present in the right corner.