Test with helm-charts
You can create packaged charts from a chart directory with helm package PATH_TO_CHART_DIR and generate the index file with helm repo index ahead of time.
- Enter the configuration of the source code repository.
HitVerifyon the bottom-right.
- Repo URL:
- For repositories like bitnami use paths generally used with thehelm repo addcommand e.g.https://charts.bitnami.com/bitnami.
- For source code repositories enter the raw github path format. To retrieve the raw github filepath click open the index.yaml file in your browser and select to openRawfile contents. Remove the trailing filename to only include the repository name and branch e.g.https://raw.githubusercontent.com/intel/DevCloudContent-helm/main
- Private: Check to import from private repository
- Secret: For private repos, enter your git accountUsernameand theGit Token.To generate a secret, navigate to your github accountSettings>Developer Settings>Personal Access Tokens>Generate New Tokenand ensurerepo accessis enabled. Your one-time token will be generated in the next page.
- Enter a uniqueRepo Nameto indentify your docker-compose resource in the DevCloud portal. You will be presented a list of helm-charts referenced in your index.yml. Select the single helm-chart of interest and proceed to the next page withSubmit.
- The container Playground portal will show the modified changes of your original helm-chart required to run successfully inside your devcloud account. You must select an existing project or create one with+Create New Projectoption to associate your imported resource.
- After assigning a project, use theMy Libraryon the bottom to return to the My-Library view.
- Repo URL:https://raw.githubusercontent.com/intel/DevCloudContent-helm/main
- Repo Name:helm-import
- Selectsocial-distancing-helmfrom the Chart Name drop down list.
- Assign the resource to a new projecthelmchart-exampleon the changes comparison page.