Import assets like container images, dockerfiles, helm charts, docker-compose files, and application source code.
Associate imported resources with one or more projects to configure and run.
Manage your configured projects, imported resources, and storage filesystem.
Start, monitor, view performance information, stop and remove your active projects.
Pre-built container catalog to try out or use as building blocks for your projects.
JupyterLab IDE with buildah and OpenVINO™ installed for interactive development and customizing sample applications.
How It Works?
- Your account will be active for120 daysafter sign-up.
- A single logged in session can be used for up to4 hours.
- You can launch up to3 different projectson target platforms simultaneously.
- Use theprivate registryassociated with your account to store up to15 containerswith a total storage limit of20GB
- Your containers can be built with a maximum size of10GB
- Intel® Xeon® processor with2 vCPUsand4 GB RAM
- Access to2 GBof private persistant filesystem storage associated with your account expandable up to 5GB
- OpenVINO™ Toolkit utilities accessible in the terminal
- Pre-installed dependencies to run OpenVINO™ notebooks
- Essential utilities such as Python, git, curl, wget and Java
- Buildah to facilitate building your containers from dockerfiles