- Inferior calls (invocation of kernel functions from inside the debugger for expression evaluation) are not supported.
- Defining a breakpoint at a location before a kernel (i.e. inside the host code) causes the breakpoint to be also defined at the start of the kernel. This is analogous to defining a breakpoint at a comment line or an empty line and the breakpoint being defined for the next source line.
- If the current SIMD lane becomes inactive within a thread, the thread might silently switch its current SIMD lane to its first active SIMD lane.
- Thenextandstepcommands may take several seconds to complete execution.
- The debugger may stop responding if you disable displaced-stepping before the start of a GPU kernel.