- Bistapplet (simple echo applet)
- Intel DAL host application
- Installs a trusted application. (See the java code inBist.java. The application uses the compiled and signed trusted application.) The installation is performed from the user space, usingteemanagementAPIs.
- Uses KDI to open a session to the trusted application. The command is sent to KDI via the Intel DAL test module.
- Uses the trusted application'sSendAndRecvfunction to send a command and receive data, using KDI via the Intel DAL test module.
- Uses KDI to close the session.
- Uses the Intel® DAL Host Interface Service (JHI) to uninstall the trusted application.
Running the Sample
- Run the following inside the sample directory:
cmake . make