- Protocol versions:
- TLS1.0, supported on old platforms only (Intel® ME 11 and older, and Intel® Trusted Execution Engine (Intel® TXE) 4.x and older).
- TLS 1.1
- TLS 1.2 supported since Intel ME 12 (API level 9)
- Supports server authentication.
- Supports client authentication starting from Intel TXE 3.x and Intel® Converged Security and Management Engine (Intel® CSME) 12.
- Revocation mechanism supported using CRLs.
- TLS client supports data chunks as well as whole package data.
- TLS client supports configuration of security options.