New in this Release
- Initial Features for Recommended Configuration
- Installs OpenNESS 20.12 – Network Edge Mode
- Other Services
- Installs Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit v.2020.03 LTS in a container
- Installs Sample OpenVINO Application for OpenNESS
- Installs AWS* IoT Greengrass Core
- Installs Wireless Network Ready Intelligent Traffic Management
- The Kubernetes Dashboard will time out after 10 minutes. If you want to update the timeout limit, follow these steps:
- Open a terminal and login as a root user usingsu root. Run the following command to edit the Kubernetes dashboard deployment file:kubectl -n kubernetes-dashboard edit deployments kubernetes-dashboard
- Add--token-ttl=0to the indented section underspec -> template -> containers -> - argsto disable the session timeout (at about line 43 as shown below). In this example, the default editor is ‘vi’.Save the file and exit the editor.
- The Kubernetes Dashboard shows NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID
- Workaround: Open in Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Installation on Azure* instance fails with:RuntimeError: Click will abort further execution because Python 3 wasn't configured to use ASCII as encoding for the environment.
export LC_ALL=en_US.utf-8 export LANG=en_US.utf-8