Error Message: No Data Is Collected
- The data collection period is too short (less than 500 ms on CPU or GPU), and theIntel® Advisorcannot capture performance data since it uses time sampling to collect CPU or GPU time.
- The application crashed during anIntel Advisoranalysis.
- The application could not find required shared libraries, for example, an OpenMP* runtime, if compiler environment was not sourced.
- Verify that you can run your application without theIntel Advisor.
- Open a new console window. You can keep the console window where you launch theIntel Advisor.
- Run the application from a new console window with the same environment set up.
- If you see an error message reporting problem with loading shared libraries, set up the application environment. For example, do the following:
- Set theLD_LIBRARY_PATHvariable.
- Source an Intel® Compiler environment.
- Once the application runs successfully, start theIntel Advisorconsole window with the same environment set up.
- If the data collection duration is too short, do one of the following:
- Increase the workload for your application.