Error Message: No Annotations Found
- A message appears when you click theAnnotation Reportbutton and you have not yet addedannotations to your program, or you have not yet run the Suitability and Dependencies tools after adding the annotations.Intel® Advisor
- When using theGUI while viewing theIntel® AdvisorSummarywindow, you see a messageNo annotations detected in your project sourceswhen your sources do contain annotations.
- Do the following:
- Use the Survey analysis to find where your program spends its time. Choose at least one possible parallel code region (site) and identify code that might execute independently as a task.
- Use the code editor to add at least one pair of parallel site annotations that contain task annotation(s) into your program. You can copy annotation code using the bottom of theSurvey ReportorSurvey Sourcewindows.
- Make sure that these annotations are executed by the selected project or the selected startup project (Windows* OS).
- Make sure that you reference the annotations definitions file in the source modules where you added the annotations.
- Reference the annotations definition directory and provide other build settings.
- If you are using theGUI, check theIntel® AdvisorProject Propertiesdialog to make sure that source locations are specified in theSource Searchtab.
- If your sources include huge source files that contain annotations (more than 8 MB per file), consider breaking each huge source file into several source files.
- Windows OS only: If you selected the wrong startup project, select and build the correct startup project, run either the Suitability or Dependencies tool, and click theAnnotation Reportbutton.