- The location of a compiled application
- A collection of configurable properties
- An analysis result
- If you use Intel Advisor as a Microsoft Visual Studio* integration, as it creates a new project automatically when opened.
- If you use Intel Advisor from the command line interface, as it creates a new project automatically when you run the first analysis
- Open theCreate a Projectdialog box using any of the following options:
- Click the icon on the left-side toolbar.
- Click the Welcome pageCreate Projectlink.
- In theCreate a Projectdialog box, configure the following:Use ThisTo Do ThisProject namefieldSpecify the name of theproject. This might be similar to the target executable name. The project name is used for the project directory name:Intel® Advisor
Locationfield andBrowsebuttonChoose or create a directory to contain the project directory. Click theBrowsebutton to browse to and select a directory where the project directory will be created.Project files should be located in a different directory than your source directories, such as a directory above the source directories or in a separate projects directory. You must have write permission to the specified directory and its subdirectories.Create projectbutton
- A project file that identifies the target to be analyzed and a set of configurable attributes for running the target.
- Results that allows you to view the collected data.
- ClickCreate Projectbutton.AProject Propertiesdialog box opens where you can configure your target application and the project.