Get Help and Support
- For Windows* OS only: From theStartmenu, orStartscreen, under thegroup.Intel oneAPI [version]
- Help>Intel Advisor [version]
- Access context-sensitive Help on active GUI elements:
- In theAdvisor Workflowtab and in theResulttab, click certain links to get specific help related to the underlined word.
- In theResulttab, you can right-click an element to display its context menu. Certain context menus display aWhat Should I Do Next?menu item. Choose this menu item to get help specific to the active user interface element.
- F1 Help: Press F1 to get help for an active dialog box, property page, pane, or window.
- At this site, you will find comprehensive product information, including:
- Links to each product, where you will find technical information such as white papers and articles
- Links to user forums
- Links to news and events
- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit.htmlIntel® oneAPI Base Toolkit product page with links to download, support forums, knowledge base, and product documentation.