Explore CPU/Memory Roofline Results
View Results in GUI
- Roofline chart that plots an application's achieved performance and arithmetic intensity against the CPU maximum achievable performance
- Additional information about your application in theAdvanced Viewpane under the chart, including source code, detailed code analytics for trip counts and FLOP/INTOP data, optimization recommendations, and compiler diagnosticsSelect a dot on the Roofline chart to see details for the selected loop in all tabs of theAdvanced Viewpane
View an Interactive HTML Report
- Expand thePerformance Metrics Summarydrop-down to view the summary performance characteristics for your application.
- Double-click a dot on the chart to see a roof ruler that point to exact roofs that bound the dot.
- Hover over a dot to see a detailed tooltip with performance metrics.
- Select memory levels to show dots for from the filter drop-down list on the chart.
- Double-click a dot on the chart to expand it for other memory levels and see roof rulers.
Save a Read-only Snapshot
- --cache-sourcesis an option to add application source code to the snapshot.
- --cache-binariesis an option to add application binaries to the snapshot.
- <snapshot-pathis a path and a name for the snapshot. For example, if you specify/tmp/new_snapshot, a snapshot is saved in atmpdirectory asnew_snapshot.advixeexpz. You can skip this and save the snapshot to a current directory assnapshot.XXX.advixeexpz