Premier Support Projects Tab
To create a new Premier Support Project and associate cases to that project click the Premier Support Projects tab.
Cases may be standalone or part of a Premier Support Project. Projects can be created by you or your Intel® representative so that only those people given explicit access can see the cases associated with the project.
A project limits the visibility of case(s) to those contacts within your company who are granted access to the project. Click Summary of Changes for more information. If you have projects created for your company, you should determine whether to create a standalone case or create it within a project before proceeding.
The Premier Support Projects tab lists your most recently viewed projects. Click Go! next to the All Projects view to see all of the projects to which you have access.
Click a Premier Support Project Name link to access the Premier Support Project Detail page.
*Note: If you are working on a project with another company, you will need to contact your Intel® representative to add that company's account to your project.
Creating a New Premier Support Project
You are now able to create your own Premier Support Project. Click the Create New Premier Support Project button or select the Create New drop down on the left menu and select Premier Support Project. Then follow the steps below.
1. Enter your Project Name and Description and click Next to progress to Step 2.
*Note: Your project name must be unique.
2. Add Project Members from your Account to your project. A list of members of your Account will be displayed for you to add to your project.
- As you select project members, they will be displayed under the Selected Premier Support Project Members to Add to Project section.
- Click Add Selected Members to Project to progress to Step 3.
3. Add Products to your product.
- Only Products assigned to your account and products flagged as 'Public' will be available for you to add to your project.
- As you select products, they will be displayed under the Selected Premier Support Products to Add to Project section.
- Select Save Project to save the changes to your project.
Project Detail Page
The Project Detail Page lists project members, products, and cases associated with the project. Review the numbered list to understand what each section does.
- This is the information you entered when you created a project. To make any changes to the Project Name, Description or to update the status click, Edit.
- Click Printable View to open a printer-friendly page with a Print This Page link.
- The Intel® Products section lists the products associated with this project. To add additional products click Add Products. To remove products click Remove Products.
- The people given the exclusive right to view the project and the cases within the project are the Premier Suport Project Members. To add additional member to your project click Add Members. To remove project members click, Remove Members.
- To create new cases by click the New Case icon. The Cases section shows you all the current cases associated with the project. To view case details click the Case Number link.
Edit and Close Case Features
A case can be edited or closed from the Intel® Projects tab. Simply access the project, scroll down to the Cases section and click Edit or Cls.