Intel® Premier Support Access
There are are three ways to access Intel® Premier Support:
- From within the Intel® Premier Support legacy tool in the Intel® Business Portal, there is a link to the new customer portal.
- The Resource and Design Center (RDC) has a link to Intel® Premier Support.
Existing Intel® Business Portal login credentials can be used to access the Intel® Premier Support Cloud Portal.
Intel Premier Support Supported Browsers:
Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Google Chrome, and Firefox are the supported browsers.
Intel® Premier Support Log In
- You are automatically migrated to the Intel® Premier Support Cloud.
- Use your existing userid/password from the legacy Intel® Premier Support.
- Work with your Intel representative to be granted access.
For customer support, submit any Intel® Premier Support Issues by clicking the Report a Site Issue link in the Help section of the left panel of the interface.
How to change your password
Go to signin.intel.com and use the Forgot your Password link on that page to change your password.
If you experience issues logging into Intel® Premier Support, please try clearing your browser cache and cookies, and then restart your browser.
If you continue to experience issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further support.
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- When you log on to Intel® Premier Support, the NDA confidentiality statement appears, which you must accept before proceeding to your homepage.
- The NDA is displayed every three months based on your last acceptance date of the NDA statement.
Intel® Premier Support Portal Capabilities
- This site supports HTML formatting in Description and in Notes, including cutting and pasting images.
- This site supports the ability to attach multi-gigabyte file attachments.
- File attachments sent from Intel (attached to a case) may be downloaded.
- Global Search functionality is available.