Based on 32nm process technology, the processor series features new levels of performance-per-watt, opening the door to always-on, always-connected embedded devices. When paired with Intel® NM10 Express Chipset, the platform provides rich I/O capabilities and flexibility via high-bandwidth interfaces, such as PCI Express*, Serial ATA, and USB 2.0.
- Intel® Rapid Start Technology provides fast resume; Intel® Smart Connect Technology enables an always-updated experience even during standby.
- Integrated hardware-accelerated decoder for smooth full HD (up to 1080p) video playback and streaming.
- Wide range of display outputs—DisplayPort (eDP/DP), LVDS, VGA, and HDMI*-enabled.
- Intel's Deep Power Down Technology significantly reduces power usage during idle periods.
- Support for up to 4 GB of DDR3 system memory.
Title and Details