The Intel Inside® brand represents “World-Class Technology and Manufacturing from Intel”. Intel Inside® is one of the world's largest co-operative marketing programs with hundreds of members licensed to use the Intel® brand on their devices. The Intel brand is a reminder to end users that the devices they are purchasing contain Intel technology and offer performance, quality, reliability, and compatibility they expect from Intel.
In early 2017 the Intel Inside® Program was extended to include an Associate membership designed for partnerships where Intel technology extends beyond computers to define almost every aspect of our lives and transform industries.
Intel Inside® Program Memberships
Review the types of memberships available to select the one that is right for your company.
Intel Inside® Program Membership
- Purchase a minimum dollar amount of accruing Intel processors from an Intel authorized source within the previous 12 months. Determine your minimum purchase amount
- Integrate Intel brand processors into member branded systems within these Qualified Product categories: PCs, servers, tablets, workstations, connected consumer devices
- Manufacture and sell Qualified Products under their brand name to end users
- Place the Intel brand on all Qualified Products
- Accrue co-marketing funds by purchasing and integrating accruing processors into their Qualified Products
- Create marketing activities to promote Qualified Products
- Get reimbursed for compliant marketing activities that promote Qualified Products
- Have access to Intel logos and labels for use according to asset/label guidelines
- Access to Intel Inside® Ad Builder to quickly generate co-branded ads
Intel Inside® Program Associate Membership
An Associate membership was added in February 2017 for customers that integrate Intel technology into their company branded devices.
Associate Member Requirements
- Integrate Intel processors or other Intel technology into your company-owned and branded product
- Meet a minimum proof of purchase amount of Intel processors or other Intel® technology
Associate Member Benefits
- Get access to Intel logos and trademarks for co-branding when they use Intel® technology in products they manufacture and sell, strengthening and promoting our respective brands
To help determine if membership is right for your company, please review the program details below: