White Paper Intel® Open Network Platform Data Center Efficiency
Flexible, User-Managed Network Implementation
NTT DATA uses open architecture-based OpenFlow* controller and Intel® Open Network Platform (Intel® ONP) to make complex network equipment configuration simple and flexible. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in more than 35 countries, NTT DATA provides professional services from consulting and system development to business IT outsourcing.
• Build network using a highly flexible, open architecture
• Build system environment using OpenFlow* switches with high degree of development flexibility
• Intel® Open Network Platform (Intel® ONP)
• NTT DATA Virtual Network Controller* Version 2.0
• Confirmed performance of communication between Intel ONP switch reference model and Virtual Network Controller Version 2.0 for user use cases
• Verified OpenFlow 1.0 protocol, with verification of OpenFlow 1.3 protocol currently in progress
Read the full Flexible, User-Managed Network Implementation White Paper.