Jaguar Network: Small Change, Big DifferenceFounded in 2001, Jaguar Network is a hosted service provider, based in France. It has a presence in 30data centers and operates over 1,000 outsourced servers both at home and internationally. The company’ssuite of services evolves in line with customer requirements and in recent years it has developed a cloud-based offering. As part of its missio...n to boost the performance of its cloud platform with the latesttechnology, the company invested in the Intel® Solid-State Drive DC S3500 series. The new technologyhas benefitted both Jaguar Network and its customers.
• Cloud capabilities.Continue to innovate with cloud solutions to meet changing customer demands
• Support growth.Offer scalable, powerful, but affordable support to mid-sized customers that aregrowing quickly
• Solid-State Drives.Improve performance and efficiency by using Intel® Solid-State Drives (Intel® SSDs)instead of hard disks• Tailored technology.Custom cloud solutions include Intel® Xeon® processors E5 family and Intel®Ethernet Adapters
• Performance boost.Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 series increased the performance of one customer’s Web platform by 600 percent when replacing older hard disks in cloud server environment
• Growing customer.Customer CrossKnowledge has doubled its user base in a year without needingto purchase more servers, thanks to new Intel SSDs in its existing hardware
• Collaborative development.Working closely with Intel gives Jaguar Network and its customers accessto new technologies sooner, for quicker deployment and smarter investment planning
Read the full Jaguar Network: Small Change, Big Difference Case Study.