Intel and Amazon Web Services
United by a passion for delivering constant innovation, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Intel have developed a variety of resources and technologies for high performance computing, big data, artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things.
Featured AWS + Intel Solutions
AWS and Intel have a long history of developing custom cloud solutions, including Amazon EC2 instances based on Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors supported by a full range of AWS Marketplace software tools, and innovative developer tools like DeepRacer to kick start reinforcement learning (RL). Learn more about the latest AWS and Intel solutions at the links below.
Spotlight On AWS Deepracer
AWS DeepRacer is a 1/18th scale race car which gives users an interesting and fun way to get started with reinforcement learning (RL), an advanced machine learning (ML) technique. Under the hood, DeepRacer is driven by an Intel Atom® processor.
How to Get Started on AWS
You can launch a Linux instance using the AWS Management Console as described in the following procedure. This tutorial is intended to help you launch your first instance quickly, so it doesn’t cover all possible options. For more information about the advanced options, see Launching an Instance.
Learn more about recent Intel featured launches:
- New – The Next Generation (I3en) of I/O-Optimized EC2 Instances Posted on May 8, 2019
- SAP on AWS Update – Customer Case Studies, Scale-Up, Scale-Out, and More Posted on May 6, 2019
- Now Available – Five New Amazon EC2 Bare Metal Instances: M5, M5d, R5, R5d, and z1d Posted on February 14, 2019
- Introducing Amazon EC2 C5n Instances Featuring 100 Gbps of Network Bandwidth Posted On: Nov 26, 2018
- Introducing Reinforcement Learning Support with Amazon SageMaker RL Posted On: Nov 28, 2018
- Introducing AWS DeepRacer Posted On: Nov 28, 2018
- AWS Marketplace Makes it Easier to Build Machine Learning Applications on Amazon SageMaker Posted On: Nov 28, 2018
- AWS IoT Greengrass now enables simplified deployments, enhanced security, and greater flexibility Posted On: Nov 27, 2018
- AWS Deep Learning Amazon Machine Image with Intel® MKL-DNN and Intel® AVX-512 enabled Posted on Nov 15, 2018
Questions on how your enterprise can leverage the Intel-AWS relationship to get started in the cloud with Intel architecture, contact email@example.com Interested in contributing to and learning more about Intel’s optimized open-source ML/DL packages, frameworks and libraries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.