Intel’s purpose is to 'create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet'.
Intel has a deep commitment to make technology inclusive and expand digital readiness for all.
AI is one such technology superpower that next-gen technologists can learn and build solutions to enrich our lives.
What is Intel® AI Global Impact Festival?
To celebrate and enrich lives with AI Innovation by next-gen technologists and future developers, Intel introduced the first annual AI Global Impact Festival in October 2021.
• 113,441 students along with global AI skilling ecosystem partners joined the inaugural festival from 135 countries.
• More than 230 exemplary AI innovations and best practices were showcased from 20 countries.
• 12 AI Impact projects were awarded the Global Grand Prize Awards for innovative AI that is enriching lives with Intel technologies.
Why it Matters?
AI is a new technology superpower that has the potential to impact all aspects of our lives, especially with increased digitalization of everything. Intel believes that demystifying and democratizing the AI technology for all is necessary step for digital readiness, especially for the diverse students, next-gen technologists, and future developers. Providing them with the opportunities and platform to learn, showcase, and celebrate impact of AI Innovations created by them and their peers is the right step. Intel is bringing an annual AI Global Impact Festival for them in collaboration with governments, academia, and communities involved in AI skilling.
Who Should Join?
Intel®AI Global Impact Festival is open for everyone to join:
• Students, Next-Gen Technologists, and Future Developers
• AI Faculties and Teachers
• Implementation Partners
• Government organizations involved in AI skilling