Due to the expiration of the digital signature certificate of the Intel® FPGA Download Cable II driver for Windows* operating system, the installation process of the driver may fail.
Follow the next steps to verify if the digital signature certificate of your driver has expired:
- Go to '<Quartus Installation Path>\qprogrammer\quartus\drivers\usb-blaster-ii' folder
- Right click on 'usbblasterii.cat' and select 'Properties', then select the 'Digital Signatures' tab
- Select the 'IFDLII Production Key1' signature from the 'Signature List' and click 'Details'
- Click on 'View Certificate'
- If the driver has expired, you will see the 'This certificate has expired or is not yet valid' message