Intel® WiDi, requires minimum versions of drivers and software for use with Microsoft Windows 8*:
- Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and drivers version 126.96.36.199 or higher
- Intel® HD Graphics Driver version 15.28 or higher
- Intel® WiDi version 3.5 or higher
If prompted to update the TV adapter firmware, complete the update before proceeding.
Intel WiDi installation for Microsoft Windows 8 is unchanged from Windows 7*. Watch video.
After the installation is finished, follow these steps to complete the device pairing.
- Launch Intel WiDi. Select the desired adapter and click Connect. A four-digit security code displays on the TV, and this window displays on your computer:
- Type in the four-digit code from the TV. The window is updated with an eight-digit code. Click Continue.
- The Add a device box displays on the screen. Click IntelWiDiAdapter device and click Next.
- The eight-digit WPS PIN is populated automatically. Click Next.
After pairing is completed, click Close. Intel WiDi is ready to use.
This applies to: