The following is a list of known limitations when the Xircom® RealPort2 Bluetooth Adapter is used in Windows* 95 OSR2:
- Of all the Windows* 95 revisions, only Windows* 95 OSR2 is supported. Windows* 95 Retail version and other earlier versions (earlier than OSR2) are not supported.
- Microsoft* Internet Explorer* 5.0 or above is required.
- You must reboot or log off Windows in order to install the Bluetooth and Intellisync* software. The machine will not restart on its own.
- If you hot-swap the card, the radio will not automatically turn back on. As a workaround:
- Right click the Xircom icon in the Systray
- Select Exit
- Xircom Utilities
- Start Bluetooth Environment
- Your radio should turn on at this point.
- Some machines experience problems opening BlueView* by double-clicking the icon in the Systray. If Windows 95 OSR2 is used, the recommended way to open this application is to right-click the icon and selecting Open Blueview or by using the start menu to access the program file.
This applies to: