To uninstall Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software, go to Programs and Features, using the steps specific to your operating system. Once you are in Programs and Features, follow the All Operating Systems directions.
- Select Charms
- Select Settings
- Select Control Panel
- Select Programs and Features
Windows 7* and Windows Vista*
Click Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features
Click Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs
All Operating Systems:
- Click Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software.
- Click Uninstall. Select Yes to accept the User Account Control popup for Windows 7 and 8. An uninstall message will display.
- Select from the list and click Next. Select one of the following:
- Save Settings. Save settings and files applicable to the current version of the application.
- Discard Settings. Do not save application settings. The removal can take several minutes.
After the software is removed, a Completed! message is displayed.
- Click Finish.
A message requests that you restart your computer.
- Click Yes to restart the computer.
This applies to: