Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software allows you to export and import user-based profiles to and from the Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Connection Utility.
Export profiles from the profiles list
When exporting profile the network name, operating mode, and security settings are saved.
- Click Start > All Programs > Intel® PROSet Wireless > Wi-Fi Connection Utility.
- Select individual or multiple profiles (highlight profiles and press CTRL) from the list.
- Select Export to export one or more profiles from the Profiles list.
- Select the destination folder. Click Browse to search your hard disk for the destination directory. The C:\ drive is the default directory.
- Click OK to export the selected profile. You are notified: Successfully exported selected profiles to the destination folder: C:\.
Import profiles into the profiles list
To import profiles manually:
- Click Import on the Profiles list.
- Select the profile files to import.
- Click Import.
You are notified that the profile has been successfully imported.
If a profile of the same name already exists in the Profiles List, you are notified to either reject the imported profile or accept it. If accepted, the existing profile is replaced. All imported user-based profiles are placed at the bottom of the Profiles List.
This applies to: