Complete the following steps to use Microsoft Windows* to manage your Wi-Fi connection, or view the short video tutorial:
- To start Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software, use one of the following methods:
- Click Start > All Programs > Intel PROSet Wireless > WiFi Connection Utility .
- Right-click the Taskbar icon located in the lower right corner of your Windows Desktop to open the Taskbar menu. Click Configure WiFi.
- Double-click the Taskbar icon to open Intel PROSet/Wireless Software.
- Ensure the Wi-Fi radio is on. If it is not, click WiFi Off button and select WiFi On
- Click Advanced > Use Windows to Manage WiFi .
- When prompted, select Yes to confirm.
| Windows XP *, Windows XP 64-Bit Edition*
This applies to: