If host computers (theaters) are not displaying on your mobile device, check the following:
Is Intel® Pair & Share installed on the host computer?
Is Intel Pair & Share running on the host computer?
How to start Intel Pair & Share software on the computer
Is the wireless network set up correctly?
- The mobile devices and the computer must be connected to the same wireless network.
- Public wireless networks do not allow file sharing between devices.
- Check if your wireless network is set to Home:
- On the computer, open the Control Panel and select the Network and Sharing Center.
- Select Choose homegroup and sharing options.
- Select Change advanced sharing settings.
- Select Home Network.
- More info on wireless network types is available at Microsoft*.
Is Wi-Fi enabled on the mobile device?
- Check your mobile device to see if Wi-Fi is enabled.
- Most devices have a communications, network or Wi-Fi selection under settings.
This applies to: