These items are required to connect your phone or tablet to the computer:
- Intel® Pair & Share app must be installed on each mobile device.
- Intel Pair & Share software must be installed on the host computer.
- All mobile devices and the host computer must be on the same wireless network.
How to connect a mobile device to the computer:
- On the host computer, at the Start menu under Programs, select Intel Pair & Share and launch the software.
- From the mobile device, tap Intel Pair & Share to open the app. Select the Theater to start the connection.
- The host computer will display a 6-digit PIN. Enter this number in your device. The PIN creates a secure connection between the mobile device and the computer.
||Each device needs to connect to the Theater separately and enter a PIN. The PIN is only required the first time a device connects to the Theater.|
This applies to: