What is a Theater?
- Each computer that has Intel® Pair & Share software installed is a Theater.
- There can be several Theaters on the same network.
Where can I download the Intel Pair & Share software?
- Apple iPhone* and iPad* customers should go to iTunes* to download the app.
- Android* phone and tablet users should go to the Android Marketplace to download the app.
- Download Intel Pair & Share software for your computer
How do I know if Intel Pair & Share is already installed on my computer?
- On your Windows 7* computer, click the Start menu and type “Intel Pair & Share” in the search box.
- Intel Pair & Share displays under the Programs heading if it is already installed.
Are my photos saved when I share them?
- No. The photos are only displayed on the computer.
- Photos are never copied locally and cannot be saved for later viewing once the app is closed on your computer or the sharing session has ended.
Why do I only see thumbnail previews? How do I see the full size view?
- Only the computer can show the full size photo. Mobile devices only display thumbnail images.
This applies to: