What is Intel® Pair & Share?
Intel® Pair & Share is a sharing app that allows you to easily connect your mobile device with a host computer. Once connected, the app brings up albums and pictures on your mobile device for you to share with friends and family. Photos can be shared on the host computer or an HDTV (using Intel® Wireless Display).
- Easy and fast connection. Enter a PIN to connect the first time and automatically connect on subsequent connections in less than two seconds.
- Secure encrypted connection between devices.
- Options on the computer to manage users, credentials, and connection history
- Easy interface -- tap pictures to share
- Multiple users can connect with the host computer and share at the same time.
- A history of shared media is shown on each device. Users can select from this history to view again in another sharing session.
- Host computer:
- Intel® processor-based computer with Windows 7* operating system
- Intel® Pair & Share software installed
Intel® Pair & Share app installed on each device (available through your app store)
- One or more of the following devices:
- Apple iPhone* or iPad* with iOS 4.1 or later
- Android* phone or tablet with version 2.2 or later
- Wi-Fi connectivity enabled on all devices
- Host computer and mobile devices must be connected to the same wireless network.
This applies to: